We suggest selecting a lower pedal assistance level before you're getting to know your e-bike and travel routes. Since how soon the e-bike runs out of power also depends on the way you ride your e-bike. Once you become familiar with your range and the capabilities of your bike, you can enjoy it the way you want.
Below are the battery ranges of HeyBike e-bikes:
|Model||Rated range per change(PAS)|
|Cityscape(36V 10Ah lithium battery)||40 miles|
|Mars(48V 12.5Ah lithium battery)||48 miles|
|Ranger(48V 15Ah lithium battery)||55 miles|
|Explore(48V 20Ah lithium battery)||70 miles|
|Race Max(48V 12.5Ah lithium battery)||40 miles|
|Brawn(48V 18Ah lithium battery)||65 miles|
|Cityrun(48V 15Ah lithium battery)||55 miles|
|Sola(48V 12Ah lithium battery)||45 miles|
*Note: Throttle Max Range tests are calculated using PAS 1 with a rider weight of 165 lbs on flat terrain. Throttle speed and range may vary if ridden in different conditions.
Also, following the best practices listed below could help extend your battery range and battery lifetime:
- Whenever possible, avoid applying full throttle when the bike is slowing down to a very low speed, has stalled, or is stopped.
- Always charge in a safe area that is dry, indoors, between 50 °F–77 °F (10 °C–25 °C), and away from direct sunlight, dirt, or debris.
- Check the battery monthly. If you do not use it for a long time, please keep the battery at about 75% as much as possible.
- Please arrange your bike, batteries, and chargers properly to prevent potential tripping risks and damage to your belongings.
- Use the pedal to assist the motor during climbing and stopping acceleration.
- Reduce your battery’s energy consumption as much as possible.
- Do not climb hills with a gradient of more than 15%.
- Avoid sudden starts and stops.
- Please accelerate gradually.
If there are any other questions, kindly please contact our customer support for help: firstname.lastname@example.org
#battery range #power #heybike