We suggest selecting a lower pedal assistance level before you're getting to know your e-bike and travel routes. Since how soon the e-bike runs out of power also depends on the way you ride your e-bike. Once you become familiar with your range and the capabilities of your bike, you can enjoy it the way you want.
Below is the battery ranges of HeyBike E-Bikes:
|Model||Rated range per change(PAS)||Charging time|
|Cityscape(36V 10Ah lithium battery)||40 miles||5-6 Hours|
|Mars(48V 12.5Ah lithium battery)||48 miles||6-7 hours|
|Race(36V 10Ah lithium battery)||40 miles||5-6 hours|
Also, follow the best practices listed below could help extend your battery range and battery lifetime:
- Whenever possible, avoid applying full throttle when the bike is slowing down to a very low speed, has stalled, or is stopped.
- Always charge in a safe area that is dry, indoors, between 50 °F–77 °F (10 °C–25 °C), and away from direct sunlight, dirt, or debris.
- Check the battery monthly. If you do not use it for a long time, please keep the battery at about 75% as much as possible.
- Please arrange your bike, batteries, and chargers properly to prevent potential tripping risks and damage to your belongings.
- Use the pedal to assist the motor during climbing and stopping acceleration.
- Reduce your battery’s energy consumption as much as possible.
- Do not climb hills with a gradient of more than 15%.
- Avoid sudden starts and stops.
- Please accelerate gradually.
If there are any other questions, kindly please contact our customer support for help: firstname.lastname@example.org
#battery range #power #heybike