Please check whether the throttle works properly at each different setting while receiving an e-bike that is not working.
- Check whether the package was damaged during transportation. Whether there is any damage to the throttle cable and reconnect the throttle connector.
- if you can turn on the bike, please check the modes. Due to the different production batches, HeyBike E-Bikes currently have two versions of throttle setting systems.
Below are the two introductions to the two systems:
- Please turn on the bike, and check the modes, only the mode showing 0 (pure electric mode) can the throttle work.
- When you are in PAS mode (showing 1 to 3) the throttle work and you may need to pedal the bike to move the e-bike forward. The pure electric mode and PAS mode can not be available at the same time.
PAS Inactive, Throttle Active
PAS Active, Throttle Inactive
- When in “0” mode, it would not provide pedal assistance, nor the throttle work. This design allows you to use the display under the mode neither PAS nor pure electric.
- From mode “1” to mode “3”, the PAS and throttle will both be active in three corresponding speed levels. You may activate the throttle by pedal the bike to move the e-bike forward. As well as pressing the throttle on the handlebar without pedal the bike to activate the throttle.
Both PAS and Throttle Inactive
Both PAS and Throttle Active
- If there is no damage, try resetting the display by the press and hold the Power and + button for 2s on display to enter resetting mode, choose Y, and press the Power button 2s to confirm.
If it is still not working, the throttle may have been damaged in transit. We would like to send you a new throttle, kindly contact our customer support for help: email@example.com
#throttle #heybike #mode