Heybike apologizes for the installation error in the video and manual.
The correct way to install the front fork is as follows：
1) The spacers are on the inside of the forks.
2) On the outside of the forks are the safety hooks, then the flat washers, then the nuts in that order.
3) The safety hooks are helpful in holding the tire in place while you insert the flat washers and nuts.
4) As you slide the wheel axle into the forks, carefully slip the brake disk into the brake slot.
5) Make sure the axle has seated all the way into the forks.
6) When everything is in place, tighten the nuts evenly with the supplied 14mm wrench.
7) Install the nut covers.
Heybike will correct the errors in the video and Instruction manuals as soon as possible. And again, we sincerely apologize for the installation troubles caused to everyone. If there is still any other question about the e-bike installation, please contact email@example.com.